Family Law Attorney Portland
Directions to Courts | Resources

We Can Help: 503.688.5123

Can I Modify My Judgment?
Modifications of Judgment

Child custody, parenting time, child support, and spousal support can be modified under certain circumstances. Modifications of support and parenting time are common. If, for example, your or your spouse’s income has changed since your divorce, that could warrant a modification of a support award, depending on all of the other circumstances of the case.

The property division resulting from a divorce is not modifiable under Oregon law, but can be appealed within 30 days following a trial.

For more information, visit the modifications of judgment page of this website.

Previous Page